I was organizing my Pinterest boards earlier this week and later that night I was watching shows on my computer. My hands needed something to do and I remembered seeing this idea and since I had everything I needed sitting in front of me I figured I had something to work on. It wasn't on my original list of busy bag projects, but rather quick and easy. There are several different ideas out there, I did a google search for "button snake" and clicked on one of the images that was listed at the top which took me to Jonah Lisa Land's post.
Not too much to write so here are some pictures. My supply list and directions are below. I'll do another button snake using smaller buttons and felt pieces once Melodi has mastered this one.
Supplies:
5/8" grosgrain ribbon (about a yard)
2 buttons (about 1")
Thread
1.5" square felt pieces
Directions:
Sew the buttons onto the ends of the ribbon.
Cut a bunch of felt squares.
Cut a slit into the middle of each square, just big enough for the button.

No comments:
Post a Comment