Here are some pictures. I'll come back later and add some explanation.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Card Book
When my Grandpa died in 2003 we took all of the photos and put them into Rubbermaid tubs. The plan was to get together and go through the photos the next summer. Well, we finally got around to going through the photos eight years later. Among the photos was a book filled with greeting cards, and I really liked the idea as a way to keep Melodi's cards. After some searching I couldn't find anything pre-made so I decided to make one. I don't know if I was packaging up a package to mail or if I was thinking about the project, but I realized that a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate small box was the perfect size for a stack of greeting cards.
Here are some pictures. I'll come back later and add some explanation.
Here are some pictures. I'll come back later and add some explanation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment